Save the date fridge magnets offer a twist on more traditional methods of announcing your happy news.
Explore our fully customisable design templates and simple design upload process.
Congratulations! Now it's time to share your news with your family and friends.
Announcing the happy news has never been so fun, practical and easy thanks to our save the date fridge magnets.
They allow every guest to have your wedding date, location and other info on display in their kitchen – reminding them to start counting down the days!
With sharp, photo-quality printing available on durable magnetic sheets, tapes and plastic shaped magnets your save the date magnets may even turn into a keepsake. So, ready to create your very own save the date fridge magnets.
Begin by browsing our range of printable magnets. Having found the magnet type, we’ll help add your personal details and style in our online design studio. Finalise your design, place your order and we will take care of the rest.
Professionally printing and packing your order to ensure your custom save the date fridge magnets will arrive ready to send to your family and friends and spread your happy news.
Place the order and upload your artwork
We design (if requested) and we print
We post your order out efficiently and quickly
Abisqua dii propublicae teludactum qua Serfex nia iam aur. Ti. Olus bonsus, conempe rfecupiorum se dentes? Idiorus aus hocchuid noctuam munistatus me etintimunt? Efaci trae cavo, sullegi licaess ulique dem imus, optes movirmihil hostilium que audetimis? Nam, quitam hos suam furnictu voliam ducio, que num ius rentem pora moditratur lin num dius, nortius hostemplis.
• Prepare your files using CMYK as the colour mode, not RGB.
• When saving your files, select one of the following colour profiles:
• Avoid using 4c for black text; instead, set the font colour to 100% K.
• Instructions for special colours: To avoid mottled or patchy colours, areas with another process colour (CMYK) overlaying a special colour should be created using knockout rather than overprinting. Likewise, special colours over a CMYK colour should be knocked out.
• If you order a greyscale item, the file needs to be created in greyscale.
We recommend creating grey areas in shades of black to ensure a perfect print result.
Files in original size
• Create your files in their final trim size.
• If possible your files will be automatically scaled to fit the order format (without bleed). Please note that scaling a smaller format to a larger one can lead to a decrease in resolution quality. For example, scaling an A6 flyer to an A4 flyer can affect the quality of your final product. The lack of bleed on the outer edges can likewise lead to white edges around your product.
The right trim allowances/bleed
• To allow leeway for cutting differences in production, always add trim allowance to the size ordered:
• Standard trim allowance: 3 mm
• Do not use borders to frame the whole page. They can be partially cut, due to the mechanical cutting tolerance and can affect the appearance of the final product.
• Keep all contents at least 3 mm away from the edge of the finished size.
• Make sure colours, background pictures and layouts extend into the bleed area so as to avoid leaving white lines as a result of cutting tolerances.
• For artwork without a trim allowance or after scaling, we reserve the right to create a trim using a mirror. The missing millimetres are mirrored from the inner edge to the outside.
Images and graphic resolutions
• Pictures, images and graphics: 300 dpi
• Greyscales and colour images: 300 dpi
• Always save your files in print-ready, uneditable formats, preferably PDF (PDF/X-4 or PDF 1.6), JPG, TIFF, EPS.
• Avoid using multiple layers (Optional Content) in your PDF files. Retain native transparencies to avoid colour space conversion.
Embedded fonts or paths
• Convert fonts to paths or embed them to avoid typeface discrepancies. Use fonts that don’t have any license restrictions and make sure the font coding in the PDF file is correct.
• Make sure there is sufficient contrast between background and font colours.