- 12mm diameter x 1mm thick
- Each magnet's north and south pole are on opposite 12mm diameter faces
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 0.73kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish
These small Neodymium disc magnets are 1mm thick which makes them ideal for crafts, displays and packaging. Plus, every magnet has a triple coating of nickel, copper and nickel again to prevent against corrosion. Our Neodymium magnets are commonly used in many creative applications such as model, clothes and furniture making. They also have many uses in engineering and manufacturing where small size and maximum strength are required. What's more, because of their resistance to demagnetisation they are ideal for creating a shock-absorbing or damping effect when used to repel other magnets.