- 23mm diameter x 20mm thick
- +/-0.1mm tolerance
- Each magnet's north and south pole are on opposite 23mm diameter faces
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 16.5kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish
Our 23mm diameter circular Neodymium magnet is in the middle of our size range and produces an astonishing 16.5kg pull for a relatively small and affordable magnet. These magnets have many uses in engineering, manufacturing and technology where small size and maximum strength are required. What's more, because of their resistance to demagnetisation they are ideal for creating a shock-absorbing or damping effect when used to repel other magnets.