- 24mm diameter x 4mm thick
- Each magnet's north and south pole are on opposite 24mm diameter faces
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 7.2kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish
These Neodymium disc magnets produce an astonishing pull of 7.2kg, remarkable for a relatively small magnet. Every magnet has a triple coating of nickel, copper and nickel again to prevent against corrosion. Our Neodymium magnets have many creative uses including model making, theatre design, furniture making, exhibitions and packaging. They also have many uses in engineering and manufacturing where small size and maximum strength are required. What's more, because of their resistance to demagnetisation they are ideal for creating a shock-absorbing or damping effect when used to repel other magnets.