- Clamps to steel surface creating a strong fixing point for cables and wires
- Instantly transferable and reusable
- No Drilling or Adhesives
- 26mm x 23mm x 6.3mm thick ferrite magnet with a 15mm x 10mm x 5mm saddle clip
- Secure the cable tie to an item so you can hold them magnetically
- Supplied with one 4.7mm wide cable tie per magnet
- Operating temperature -35 to +85 degrees Celsius
These magnets remove the need for any drilling or adhesives when installing cables or wiring and allow you to attach, detach and move cables instantly, saving lots of time with office, retail and workshop refits. Each magnet is capable of supporting 6.1kg of weight in a vertical position against a steel surface and is supplied with one black 4.7mm wide cable tie. What’s more, the stainless steel shell gives the magnet an increased resistance to corrosion.