- 12.7mm x 9.3mm x 13.2mm with a 2.5mm hole
- +/-0.1mm tolerance
- Each magnet's north and south pole are on the faces with the holes, so the hole runs parallel to the direction of magnetism
- Suitable for Hornby Dublo, Wrenn Locomotives and Tri-ang X03/X04 motors
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish
These magnets have been specifically designed to replace the magnets in the motors of model locomotives. As these magnets are made from the strongest magnetic material, they will provide much more torque than the alnico magnets historically used. What’s more, they will never lose their magnetism. Bring your locomotive back to life simply by replacing your old magnet with these high-performance neodymium magnets.